Halloween Mystery Nights in Vancouver
Heroes & Villains Edition
October 1 – 31, 7pm.
Use your mystery-solving super powers in Vancouver Mysteries’ newest game, Heroes and Villains!
Teams of 2-5 players compete against other teams for prizes at 7pm on select nights in our Halloween Mystery Nights.
Mystery Nights – The Details
- Duration: Winners announced 2 hours from start time. (Don’t forget to use your superpowers!)
- Location: downtown Vancouver – game starts and ends near Waterfront Station.
- Games up to 8 teams (2-5 players each).
- Level of Difficulty: unrated, the scientists at our lab are still collecting data.
- Kids Version: a version for kids aged 8 and up is coming soon, stay tuned.
- Private Bookings: you can book your own private game for 2-120 players, just call or email us.
Book Your Mystery Nights Game Here:
Vancouver Halloween Events
A mystery game is the best Vancouver Halloween activity! Solve a mystery on the streets of the city with your team mates. Compete in the Mystery Nights special events or book your own private game, and choose from the three games available: spy game Secret Mission, Gastown murder mystery Crime in Downtown, or super hero adventure Heroes and Villains.
Book your private game here.